If you are a SharePoint site Administrator, you can add and manage user access in In Reach by activating users from your organization.
- For this click on the settings icon on the top-right corner of the In Reach add-in.
- This will present an area that lists all the site users. Here you can activate or deactivate users from your organization. By activating a user, you can provide him access to using n Reach. An email notification informs the user of this access.
- Admin can activate a user whose status is Not Assigned by clicking the Activate button.
- Similarly, admin can also deactivate a user by clicking the deactivate button.
- A search box at the top right of the screen helps you find a user
You will now be connected to your users through In Reach