Add the In-Reach app to your Office365 SharePoint site. Start using In Reach as a free trial or purchase licensed version and then activate your license key.
You need to be a site administrator to be able to install the In Reach Add-in .
Go to the Office store and type in the word In Reach in the search box
- Once you find the app click on Add (Free Trial) button . The following screen provides instructions to add the app to your organization SharePoint site.
- Once the In Reach app is added, click on it to start using it.
- You have the option of taking Free 15 day free trial during which you can explore and use the different features of In Reach .
- Follow the instructions on the next screens to add In Reach to your SharePoint Online site.
- Once the add-in appears in your site contents page , click on it
- Click the Trust It button to trust the app and that’s it . In Reach is ready for use. Once the trial period is over, you would need to buy the In-Reach license to continue. However, your added trial data is preserved for reuse.
- Fill up your registration information along with your email address to register. Add your full name, contact number, company name, Number of employees, and industry.
- Once your registration is successful , you can invite members from our organization as participants to In Reach. Select the users that you would like to add and click invite. Optionally , select all to invite all members. Invited users will receive an email with link to In Reach add-in , and will be activated , so that they can access the add-in.
Buy In Reach
- If you wish to buy In Reach , you can get in touch with In Reach support Team to receive a License Key. Check your email for license key.
- Click on “I have a License key” button on the register page and type-in the key to activate your license.